Friday, June 20, 2008

FROST PARK POST AND GITU CARD ROUND UP!

It is Friday, and that can only me one thing... Lunchtime Chalk-Off Action in Frost Park!

Today's Forecast: High 77. Mixed clouds and Sunshine. 20% chance of rain. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

I will be down at the park with 4 new cards... previewed below:






Which join the past 4 cards:




Distribution, as always will be random and supplies will be limited.

I'll be chalking with the greatest artist I know today... my 4 year old son, Barrett. I am going to be his wingman today. Whatever he says goes. Since I don't want to encourage anyone attempting to beat my son's art... I am forgoing the 'Stowe Side Bet' this week...

...however, I am going to offer a special THIRD PLACE PRIZE instead in the form of a one of a kind oversized THIRD GREATEST ILLUSTRATOR IN THE UNIVERSE (of Tacoma) Trading Card.

I hope to see everyone down at the park. Game on...
As usual, I urge everyone (whether you can make it down to Frost Park today or not) to go to the Frost Park Chalk-Off Voting Thread on FEED>>TACOMA, view the great chalk art captured there and vote for your favorite (or barring that... vote for Stowe).

FROST PARK
LUNCH
CHALK

FEED>>TACOMA
VIEW
VOTE
WIN!

No comments: