Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So glad I went to the Scalzi reading...

Turns out John Scalzi really dug my Consu pic. He posted it on his Whatever Blog and was even cool enough to link here. John Scalzi is the best. He writes cool books, looks good bald, has a cool name and digs my art. I'm so happy my wife and friend Dorene drug me out to that. I really wanted to go but I was feeling like death warmed over from a cold my little girl gave me. But I am so glad I went though. Scalzi took a picture before the reading. I am clearing visable in it.




That is me in the corner. I swear I was both excited to be there and in possession of a neck... I blame the kid cold for my appearance.

Thanks again for the kind words John Scalzi!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Not getting the best fitness band under 5000 india to monitor your heart rate, calories etc only in single device. best fitness band under 5000

Mihir Mane said...

Apply for freelance modeling jobs, acting auditions,freelance singing jobs, freelance makeup artists jobs, freelance anchoring jobs for events and shows, stylist and musicians jobs as well. jobs for models

abhikhurana said...

Buy thoughtful gifts this Christmas and make the joy double. Hop onto best deals for gifts and give gifts to your family members. gifts for grandpa

sanjupawar said...

You have not seen such funny and hilarious memes. Watch the latest memes, trending youtube videos, latest memes here. trending topics in india

rohitjadhav said...

Do check best home appliances reviews, best electronic reviews site, best gadgets review sites. best product review sites india

georgefernandis said...

Get all attitude, love, good morning, life, funny, sad, friendship quotes & status at one place and share them. hindi motivational quotes